Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Starbazaar finds !

Hi everybody!

My name is _minsku_ aka Paula and I'm a new writer to this blog. (: I will be posting a lot of things for non-superstar people and starting today, with some great starbazaar finds!

This beautiful blue dress was a good find, 'cause it cost only 30 starcoins. It's fashionable and fierce, what else would you need?

This red dress is not so cheap as the previous one but it definetely is worth buying, since it's Inspired By Marc Jacobs -collection.

And the last one, is a dress that I found today. I'm not sure is this true or a glitch, but it is a DKNY dress with only 2 starcoins. !!! I'm in heaven. (:

With this post I want to tell you guys, that anyone can find nice outfits from starbazaar which might not always be so expensive as you might think. So keep searching for those great clothes on starbazaar! (:

Have a nice day : D

_minsku_